What kind of shirts do you use?
- I use Bella + Canvas brand unisex tees.
Do you ever offer different style shirts? Tank tops? Hoodies? Long sleeves?
- I do something once or twice a month called a "Specialty Order". This is something I announce via my Instagram stories, so you need to be following me to get in on this! I will post a question sticker on my story that you can respond to if you're interested in ordering something I don't typically offer. This is the time for you to request a different style shirt, different color shirt, or size that I don't keep in stock. I can even find kid's shirts during these specialty orders, but the choices are limited. I will message you after seeing your sticker response and we can further discuss what you are looking for. The price of the items will be adjusted based on what type of item you want. The turnaround time is increased because these shirts are being specially ordered.
Do you sell sizes above XL?
- I do! I just do not keep these sizes in stock because, unfortunately, they cost more and it would be too much for me to keep an inventory. If you need a size above XL, message me and I can order it for you during one of my Specialty Orders. This will increase the turnaround time and the price will be adjusted according to the size.
Can I choose a different color shirt?
- Of course! As long as it is a color I have in stock and it works with the design, I would be happy to switch up the shirt color for you. (Or I can order a different color for you during a Specialty Order). After we chat, you can write the shirt color in the notes when you check out. Make sure to check with me first to avoid delays in your order!
My size is out of stock. When will it be back?
- If your size is ever out of stock PLEASE MESSAGE ME! There is a chance that I have the size, but just haven't gotten to update the inventory yet!
How do I care for my shirt?
- You can wash your shirt inside out and hang to dry for the best results. If you need to iron the shirt, do not iron directly on the design. Put a pillowcase over the design before ironing.
Do you do custom orders?
- It depends on how busy I am with regular orders and it also depends on what the request is. If you have an idea in mind that you would like me to bring to life, message me and we can chat about it. If you saw a shirt online somewhere and want me to replicate it, I'm sorry, I will not do that. I would be sad if anyone saw one of my designs and asked someone else to make it for them.
What is your turnaround time?
- My current turnaround time is listed in the banner on my homepage, then shipping is whatever you choose at checkout. I can typically get shirts out sooner than this if I am not slammed with orders or super busy, but the current turnaround time is a safe buffer for me in case something comes up.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes!! Just enter your address at checkout and shipping rates will be automatically calculated. Unfortunately, I can no longer ship to the UK due.
Can I place an order for my trip next week?
- I offer a rush order option that can be added to your cart at checkout AFTER you speak with me about it. This puts your order to the front of my list. I would love to accommodate everyone's trip dates, but if you don't give me enough notice, sadly, I can't make this happen because I make each shirt to order.
How long does shipping take?
- It depends on the shipping option you choose at checkout. Once the package leaves my hands, I have no control over how quickly the post office gets your package to you.
What's your return policy?
- Since every item is made to order, I do not accept returns. However, if there is an issue with your order, message me within 2 weeks of receiving it and we can go from there. For more specific information, please click the"Returns" link at the top of the homepage.
Is this your full time job?
- Nope, just a hobby! I am actually a special education teacher. I make every shirt on my kitchen table in my tiny apartment!
Do you offer kids sizes?
- No, I do not keep kids sizes in stock. However, you can have kids sizes sent to me and I would be happy to put my designs on them. I would deduct the cost of the shirt from the price. The shirt needs to be cotton or a cotton blend. People have had the best luck finding shirts at Target or Old Navy and having them shipped directly to me. You could also request kids sizes during one of my Specialty Orders through my Instagram stories. Message me for more information!